- Quick Links
- Call for Paper
- Waiver Policy
- Editorial Board
- Article Processing Charges
- Conflict of Interest
- Instructions for Authors
- Copyright and Licence Agreement
- Publication Ethics
- World Academic Journal of Forestry, Wildlife and Wood Sciences
- World Academic Journal of Educational Management, Administration and Leadership
- World Academic Research in Medical Physics
- World Academic Research in Agricultural Economics and Rural Development
- World Academic Journal of Clinical laboratory sciences and Haematology
- World Academic Journal of Creative and Performing Arts
- World Academic Journal of Optics and Photonics
- World Academic Journal of Demography and Population Studies
- World Academic Journal of Health and Industrial Safety Management
- World Academic Research in Mathematical Analysis and Applications
- See full list
World Academic Research Journals (WARJ) sticks entirely to ethical standards to ensure brilliance in logical publications and to guarantee that individuals get acknowledgment for their works. WARJ is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and abides by its Code of Conduct and aims to sticks to its Best Practice Guidelines.
All journals published by WARJ are focused on publishing only innovative and unique/original materials i.e, materials that has nor been published somewhere else, nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher. In this way, it is of enormous task if authors maintain a strategic distance from the accompanying moral infringement/ethical violation.
Data Fabrication and Falsification
Data fabrication and falsification means the researcher did not really carry out the study, but made up data or results and had recorded or reported the fabricated information. Data falsification means the researcher did the experiment, but manipulated, changed, or omitted data or results from the research findings.
Plagiarism is deliberately using someone else’s ideas or other original material as if they are one's own. Duplicating even one sentence from someone else’s manuscript, or even one of your own that has previously been published, without proper citation is considered by WARJ as plagiarism.
Simultaneous submission occurs when a manuscript (part/sections from a manuscript) is submitted to a journal when it is already under consideration by another journal.
Copy distribution happens when two or more papers, without full cross referencing, share basically the same theories, information, discourse focuses, and conclusions.
Redundant publications include the improper division of study results into a few articles, frequently ensuing to the yearning to full scholarly vitae.
Improper Author Contribution or Attribution
All listed authors must have made a significant scientific contribution to the research in the manuscript and approved all its claims. Don’t forget to list everyone who made a significant scientific contribution, including students and laboratory technicians.
Citation Manipulation is including excessive citations, in the submitted manuscript, that do not contribute to the scholarly content of the article and have been included solely for the purpose of increasing citations to a given author’s work, or to articles published in a particular journal. This leads to misrepresenting the importance of the specific work and journal in which it appears and is thus a form of scientific misconduct.
In the event that there are documented violations of any of the above mentioned policies in any journal, regardless of whether or not the violations occurred in a journal published by WARJ, the following sanctions will be applied:
- Immediate rejection of the infringing manuscript.
- Immediate rejection of every other manuscript submitted to any journal published by WARJ by any of the authors of the infringing manuscript.
- Prohibition against all of the authors for any new submissions to any journal published by WARJ, either individually or in combination with other authors of the infringing manuscript, as well as in combination with any other authors. This prohibition will be imposed for a minimum of 2 years.
- Prohibition against all of the authors from serving on the Editorial Board of any journal published by WARJ.
In cases where the violations of the above policies are found to be outstandingly bad, the publisher reserves the right to take additional measures beyond those described above.