- Quick Links
- Call for Paper
- Waiver Policy
- Editorial Board
- Article Processing Charges
- Conflict of Interest
- Instructions for Authors
- Copyright and Licence Agreement
- Publication Ethics
- World Academic Journal of Medical Radiography and Radiological Research
- World Academic Journal of Optics and Photonics
- World Academic Journal of Water Quality and Sustainable Agriculture
- World Academic Journal of Manures and Fertilizers Research
- World Academic Journal of Engineering and Material Science
- World Academic Journal of Educational Development in Africa
- World Academic Research Journal of Biology and Applied Biology
- World Academic Journal of Anatomy and Physiology of Farm Animals
- World Academic Research in Basic and Applied Sciences
- World Academic Research in Agricultural Economics and Rural Development
- See full list
Copyright and Licence Agreement
The below are World Academic Research Journals Copyright and Licence Agreement and Author (s) must carefully read through and agreed before submitting manuscript to this journal for publication.
v You warrant that the article is your unique/original work.
v You warrant that you are the sole author(s) of the article and have full power to go into this Agreement and in conceding right to WARJ that are not in breach of any other obligation.
v You warrant that the article you are submitting is not being considered for publication somewhere else and has not as of now been published somewhere else.
v You warrant that you have acquired every single important authorization for the reproduction of any copyright works (counting aesthetic works, e.g., delineations, photograph, charts, maps, and other visual material) contained in the article and not owned by you and you have acknowledged all the sources.
v You warrant that the article contains no violation of any existing copyright, other third party rights, or any libelous statements, and does not infringe any rights of others.
v You warrant that the Contribution contains no violation of any existing copyright, other third party rights, or any libelous statements, and does not infringe any rights of others.
v You warrant that you have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article so that to your—and currently accepted scientific—knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness, or damage to the user.
You agree to indemnify WARJ against any claims in respect of the above warranties.
While understanding that the copyright remains your own as the author, you hereby authorize WARJ to act on your behalf to defend your copyright should it be infringed, and to retain half of any damages awarded, after deducting costs.