- Quick Links
- Call for Paper
- Waiver Policy
- Editorial Board
- Article Processing Charges
- Conflict of Interest
- Instructions for Authors
- Copyright and Licence Agreement
- Publication Ethics
- World Academic Journal of Medicine and Surgery
- World Academic Journal of Religion and Theology
- World Academic Research in Applied and Environmental Microbiology
- World Academic Journal of Physical Sciences
- World Academic Journal of Virology, Bacteriology, Immunology and Parasitology
- World Academic Journal of Science Education
- World Academic Journal of Business Management and Administration
- World Academic Journal of Physical and Health Education
- World Academic Journal of Manures and Fertilizers Research
- World Academic Journal of Agricultural Sciences
- See full list
World Academic Research Journals (WARJ), is committed to protecting your privacy online. Publishing a scientific research article is inherently a public process. The name and email addresses of all authors of World Academic Research Journals will be available to users of the web site. These details are made available in this way purely to facilitate communication. Collecting these email addresses for commercial use is highly prohibited.
We use your information to help us understand more about how our web site is used, to improve our site, to send information to you about us and our products which we think may be of interest to you, both electronically and otherwise.
Some of our products are hosted by third parties but we agree with those third parties that they will keep your information secure and not use it for other purposes
A number of other people's web sites have links on our site. If you link to their sites, they may collect information. Such sites are not within our control and are not covered by this privacy statement.
If we believe that your use of the site is unlawful or damaging to others, we reserve the right to disclose the information we have obtained through the site about you to the extent that it is reasonably necessary in our opinion to prevent, remedy or take action in relation to such conduct.